A friend of mine sent me this questionnaire in an email. You're supposed to send it off to your friends with your answers to the questions and they answer it and send it back to you. I don't like doing things like that because it's chain mail and clogs your inbox. However, I actually liked some of the questions so I decided to do it here. I took out the questions like who do you look forward reading their answers the most and who do you think won't bother to reply etc.
1. Were you named after anyone? My great great grandmother, I believe.
2. When was the last time you cried? I can’t remember off the top of my head.
3. Do you like your handwriting? No. My mother always tried to get me to have a neater handwriting. It never worked.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Don’t have one.
5. Do you have kids? Yes, 2 girls, 5 boys
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope. Had them out when I was 30…not a great experience.
9. Would you bungee jump? Nope. I am afraid of heights.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Wheaties or Raisin Bran
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes but not very often.
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes, I’ve been through a lot in my life and I wouldn’t have come out the other side if I wasn’t strong.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? peanut butter chocolate
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? face
15. Red or pink? Pink
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My weight
17. Who do you miss the most? My mom who passed away almost 26 years ago.
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue jeans and black sneakers.
19. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken Salad on whole wheat bread.
20. What are you listening to right now? CHFI on the radio.
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple. It’s my favourite colour.
22. Favorite smells? Cinnamon
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My husband
24. Favorite sports to watch? F1 Racing
25. Hair color? It’s been so long since it was natural it’s probably all grey by now. Dyed it’s a light redish/brown.
26. Eye color? Hazel
27. Do you wear contacts? No
28. Favorite food? BBQ Chicken
29. Scary movies or happy endings? I hate scary movies. I never watch them so I would have to say happy endings.
30. Last movie you watched? Ella Enchanted
31. What color shirt are you wearing? Black t-shirt
32. Summer or winter? I prefer Spring and Fall, but if I had to choose between summer and winter - it would have to be winter. I don’t have AC and I find it easier to warm up in the winter than cool down in the summer.
33. Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
34. What book are you reading now? The Golden Compass
35. What is on your mouse pad? Clouds
36. What did you watch on TV last night? Smallville
37. Favorite sound? Birds chirping in the morning.
38. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles
39. What is the farthest you have been from home? Israel
40. Do you have a special talent? I can carry a tune and I love to knit (big surprise).
41. Where were you born? Bronx, NY
42. What time is it now? 5:05 PM
Favorite quote: Anything is possible, if only you believe.
On the knitting front, I'm working on the May Sockamania Club sock and the Krokus doily - no. 13 in the blue Japanese Knitted Lace book. The socks are bamboo yarn that I bought from Maggie in a gorgeous minty green colour and the doily is being knit in red DMC Cebelia #20.
Today I received my latest order from Knit Picks. The top skein is Gloss Lace in Mango. The middle skein is Gloss fingering weight in Cosmos. The bottom skein is Gloss fingering in Parsley. I'm trying to branch out from my usual purples and blues. I realize I bought one purple colour but two out of 3 isn't bad. The mango looks much more peachy then this picture shows.
Labels: lace knitting, meme. Knit Picks, monkey socks