Thursday, December 06, 2012

I Know....

Once again, it's been a while since I posted.  I can't believe how quickly the time flies.  Here it is December and another year is almost over.

I'm doing well in the healing department.  The scab from the skin graft finally fell off about a month ago and all the little scabs that remained after that big one fell off are now gone too.  I have one more procedure to go through but that won't be until sometime next year and it will hopefully be done with a local instead of having to be put to sleep.

I've been doing some kniting for myself.  It's so much fun. Especially for someone who did 99% of her knitting for other people to finally be able to knit for myself.  This is a test knit I did on Ravelry.  The pattern hasn't been released yet but it's called Starbuck.  It's knit from the top down using the contiguous method for the sleeves.  I just love the way it fits.  Yarn is Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool.  Just as a note, make sure you ONLY hand wash this yarn.  It will pill if you don't.  Ask me how I know. 

I'm about to start another test knit for another designer and I'm excited about this one.  I just have to figure out what yarn I want to use.

I know I've promised pictures of the other knitting I've completed but I haven't taken pictures yet.  Will post as soon as I get around to it.

More updates to follow when I have more time.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 a.m., Blogger chefmichelle said…

    Rochelle, that sweater is spectacular but the photo would be much improved if there were a head on that svelte body. Please indulge us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL