Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Hi ho Hi ho It's Off To Work I Go

Recovery time is over and I had my first day back at work today.  I've been gone for 7 weeks so there is so much for me to do I feel like it's going to take me weeks to catch up.  On the positive side I managed to stay most of the day.  I got in an hour late but I worked until my regular quitting time.  That's better than I thought it would be my first day back.  Honestly, right now I am exhausted but I feel good.

I've been knitting for me for a change.  I finished Buttercup and it ended up being too big.  I put it in the dryer to hopefully shrink it a little and it's still too big.  That's alright because when I decide to wear it like a tunic over a top I'll have lots of room.  Pictures will follow with more details on the pattern. 

In the meantime, here is a quick picture a friend took for me yesterday before we went for our walk.  I still want to drop another 30 pounds or so but that will come in time.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 p.m., Blogger Bernadette said…

    ndgerrf90
    Woo Hoo look at you girl! Nice to get back to work I am sure and get your routine back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL