Tuesday, August 21, 2012

21 Years And Counting

It's hard to believe that this is the 21st wedding anniversary to the best man in the world.  Paul is always there for me though everything.  I don't know what I ever did to deserve him but I am forever grateful to have him in my life.  Thank you Paul for being the best husband ever.  Rather than get mushy, which I'm not very good at, I'll just leave it at that. 

Tomorrow I go back to see the surgeon and I have some questions for him.  I want to start lifting weights and I need to know when it's safe to do so.  I also need to know when it's safe to have a mammogram.  I just hope I don't forget to actually ask the questions. 

I'm pretty pleased that I've been able to walk on the treadmill every day.  I didn't walk this morning because I was tired after a so so night sleep but I did walk when I got hime tonight and even though I didn't do my usual minimum 3 miles I did get close at 45 minutes and 2.76 miles and it's better than nothing at all.  Tomorrow I have to be at the clinic very early so I won't be able to walk before I go.  I'm hoping I have the time after I get home before the nurse shows up.

The knitting is coming along nicely.  I have a serious case of startitis.  I am almost finished with the first slipper I started.  I just have the strap left.  I also started knitting Jordan using Classic Elite Allegoro yarn and Buttercup using Hempathy.  I'm further along with the Buttercup but on Friday I'll be working on Jorday so I should be able to make some progress then. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL