Sunday, May 11, 2008

Malabrigo

I forgot to mention in my earlier post, yesterday I went with Maggie to The Purple Purl. I am pretty proud of myself because I only bought one thing. I bought the More Big Girl Knits book.

It wasn't very easy with this new Malabrigo silk calling to me. I had no idea what I would make with it so I didn't get any. Maggie said it's about time I knit something for myself. You know what? Maggie is so right. I have to figure out what I want to knit with this stuff and then buy enough of it. I am thinking maybe a scarf or something. I don't usually knit sweaters for myself anymore. I am usually too warm to wear them, even in the dead of winter. So I thought maybe the Basket Lace shawl. By making it in DK weight it will be bigger and since I am a big girl it should be much better for me. Now to figure out how much I would need.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL