Tuesday, April 08, 2008

X Y Z

This is the progress so far on the Alphabet Blanket. I started this on Friday and so far so good. I had some challenges with the "Z" and "U" but I'm well past that now. The Z was in the erratta but I figured it out without that and the U I think I was getting tired so I messed up. I'm using the Sock It To Me that I bought from Elann.com and 3mm needles. The pattern calls for 3.25mm but I couldn't find any when I was ready to cast on so I used the 3mm.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    That is looking just lovely - I've never seen that pattern before, but it's awesome for a baby blanket, to be sure. I'll bet she's going to love it!

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said…

    Hey its looking really good so far!!

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Sydney said…

    I love how the Alphabet Blanket is looking! I haven't seen that pattern before but it's perfect for a baby blanket.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

AddURL