Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh So Busy!!!

I am feeling so overwhelmed right now. So much to do and not enough time. I had to go to the dentist today for a cleaning. Joseph went as well. I took today and tomorrow off because I wanted to spend some family time during Joseph's March break. Except for the trip back and forth to the dentist, it doesn't look like much of that is going to happen.

Tomorrow I have to go with my friend to the funeral home. After that I have to go shopping. Saturday morning is the funeral. Then I have a spin in with some friends. I am so looking forward to that. I haven't had time to spin since I got the last bobbin done. After our spinning get together I have to go to Etobicoke and make some nut mixture. I'll come home and crash when all is done.

I also have to take Joseph to look for a suit. He needs a suit for his confirmation. I wish I knew where in the GTA I can get husky sizes. If not I am going to take him to a men's clothing store and see what can be done with alterations. His confirmation is April 6th so that should be enough time.

I got some sock knitting done while going back and forth from the dentist. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. The TTC was more crowded than I thought it would be. I suppose it is due to March break.

Now I am back to working on the doily. I want that done by Sunday morning so I can get it blocked while everyone is out of the house.

I just have to remember to breathe while all the madness is going on.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL