Monday, March 10, 2008

What Does Your Name Mean?

I saw this on Chronicles of a Lazy Knitter's blog and couldn't resist. I don't agree with everything but I found it interesting and do think some of it does describe me.



What Rochelle Means



You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.

You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.

At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.

You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.

A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.

You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.

Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.

Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.



I had good and bad news today. First the good news. My brother called and my dad was released from the hospital today. He went to a rehab centre because after a few weeks in a hospital bed he needs to get his muscle tone back. The muscles quickly atrophy when you don't use them. I am not quite sure what will happen after the rehab place but I am so glad he is not in the hospital.

The bad news was my best friend lost her MIL yesterday. Her family is going through a rough time but at least her husband came home from the hospital last week so he will be able to go to the funeral. She was in her 90's and it was expected but these things are never easy. My friend's husband is battling cancer right now and had some nasty reactions to the chemo. He was told this could happen but when his mother got really bad he was saying he would have to be let out of the hospital to go to the funeral if she passed before he was ready to go home. The good thing is it didn't come to that. I think he will only go to the funeral but he will at least be able to do that much.

On the knitting front I am almost done with the Fuchsienblüten doily. I only have about 20 rounds to go so I should have it done this week. I love the way it is working up. When I finish this one I might just start another Niebling since I seem to be on a roll.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 p.m., Blogger Michelle said…

    Hi Rochelle,
    I'm relieved to hear about your father and I'm very glad to hear that he's leaving the hospital.
    Condolences on your loss, 90 years is a full life. I am hoping to go away next week for a couple of days so it might be a while before I see you again.
    M.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL