Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF!!!!

I have to agree with the comment Nancy M. left. Paul and I had all these plans for the week. We were going to get the tvs all set up and arranged. Instead, today is Friday and Joseph is coming home today and none of our plans got done. Heck, I hardly got any knitting done this week either. The place has been so empty. It didn't help that when Joseph called on Monday night he sounded HORRIBLE because he was so homesick. It got better on Tuesday but Paul and I were still worried about him. Friday is now here and I don't think I have looked forward to a Friday this much in a LONG time. Friday is always nice when you work Monday to Friday because you have the weekend to look forward to. Today is extra special. We are planning on taking Joseph out to dinner to celebrate his homecoming. He wants to go to Montanas. I think he loves that place. It's his restaurant of choice.

I've been tagged TWICE. Once by Penny and then by N. Maria.

Here are the rules for Penny's tag. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above).List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!) Let the fun begin.

I've done this meme twice before and to be honest, I don't know if I can think of anything else right now so instead I am going to link to those posts. Here is the first one. Here is the second one. Together that's 12 things so I think that should do it. I'm not going to tag anyone so if you want to participate, consider yourself tagged and have fun.

For the second meme the rules are: I am to open a book I am currently reading to page 161 and copy the fifth sentence on the page.

Here it is. "My parents will be spared worry, expense." The name of the book is Sotah by Naomi Ragen. I started it when I was on in NYC and sadly I haven't read a word since I got home.

Same rules apply. I am not going to tag anyone but if you would like to participate, consider yourself tagged.

(When I first typed the sentence for this meme I did the 15th sentence and then realized it said 5th. Funny how the mind plays tricks on you).

Joseph is due back at school around 2:30. I think I am going to leave work early and go to his school for 2:30. I only work until 3 anyway so it's no big deal. Hooray for Friday!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:12 p.m., Blogger N. Maria said…

    Did I ever tell you that I loved your Branched Fern sock pattern? Well, I do and it is well written.
    I consider you a very good designer.
    Thank you for participating in my tag.
    Maria at knackfulknitter(at)q.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL