Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What Goes Around Comes Around

I've been tagged by Chelle and since I tagged her, it's only fair she should tag me back. I'm not going to tag anyone this time since this meme is so similar to the one I already did. Feel free to participate if you so desire.

So here goes:

Six Weird Things About Me...

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1: I can be very loud. I am not sure if that's because I grew up in a house with 5 brother's and sister's or because my hearing isn't what it used to be but when I talk I am sometimes reminded that I am shouting. (OK Joseph just read what I typed and said: "Sometimes??? You're ALWAYS loud.")

2: I'm very ticklish so much so that when I was growing up by brother's and sister's loved to corner me and I would fall apart without even being touched, all they did was point a finger at me. My dad used to tease me about it all the time. I've gotten a little better over the years because now I have to be touched inorder to be tickled but I'm still very ticklish.

3: I'm getting more and more gray hair. I know that's not unusual when you're almost 52 but I noticed my first gray hair when I was 18.

4: I have absolutely no patience at all. One time we had a problem with our Bell bill and Paul didn't want me to call Bell until he found the bill. I didn't wait of course and then I had to call them back anyway because we needed the specifics of when the bill was paid etc. and we couldn't give them that information without having the bill in our hands.

5: Paul said one of the weird things about me is I dye my hair blonde. It's actually darker, I think, with blonde highlights. Why that's weird I have no idea but that's what he said.

6: When Joseph was born I knew he was going to be my last and I wanted the nursing to last as long as possible. I nursed him till he was almost 4 and by that time I was ready to stop but didn't know how because I couldn't resist when he would come over to me and ask to nurse. He finally lost interest and just stopped nursing on his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL