Friday, February 02, 2007

Baby Pictures

Usher finally managed to send me some pictures of the baby. I'm still trying to decide who he looks like and I can't tell yet. Henny says he looks just like Usher. They haven't named the baby yet. That will happen on Sunday, I think. It all depends if he is still jaundice or not. I'll know Saturday night what the situation is. I didn't include a picture of Deena with the baby because the only pictures they sent me were with Deena sleeping and the baby was on her chest. I didn't think she would appreciate me putting those pictures on my blog so I'll post when I get a better picture.

This is Usher and the baby.




This is Henny with her nephew.


3 Comments:

  • At 12:11 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    Congratulations! Aw, I love his fuzzy head. How many grandchildren do you have now?

     
  • At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Chelle said…

    Gorgeous Grandbaby Rochelle!

     
  • At 7:46 p.m., Blogger Yosemite said…

    This brings the total to 6 so far, 2 girls and 4 boys and one more is due in May.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL