Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dressed And Almost Ready To Go

I have the blanket blocking on Joseph's bed. Now I have to hope it will dry by the time he has to go to bed tonight. I pinned it out dry and then sprayed using a spray bottle. I really like the finished result but that's nothing new with this blanket. I hope Usher and Deena will feel the same way. You know how some babies have blankets that they hold on to and never let go and it ends up being their blankie, I hope the little one will look upon this blanket that way.

I cast on for the second blanket and I am halfway through the floral border. I wanted to try and get the first star pattern done today but that's not going to happen. I've haven't gotten any knitting done today so hopefully I'll get that far by the end of our SnB night on Tuesday.

Henny was planning on going to the hospital to see DIL, son and baby today. For those that don't know, I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and Henny Usher and 3 more of my children are in New York City, Brooklyn to be exact. I'm hoping Henny will manage to get some pictures taken when she is at the hospital so she can email them to me. Usher said he took tons of pics but who knows when he will get around to emailing them to me. I hear he has blonde hair. Usher was blonde when he was born. I can't wait to see a picture so someone better send me one soon. Patience never was a strong suit of mine.

UPDATE

Paul took a better picture of the blanket so I decided to add it. I spoke to Henny. She forgot her camera so I will have to wait until Usher sends me pics. He took tons so I hope he'll get around to sending it soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful blanket.

     
  • At 2:55 p.m., Blogger Marjorie said…

    I linked to your blog after reading your post, and the blanket is lovely. It should definitely count for this KAL.

    I also copied your sock pattern. I've never knitted toe-up socks, and I have lots of Cherry Tree Hill supersock solids, so this is going on my to-do list for later in the year. Thanks for offering it.

     
  • At 2:39 a.m., Blogger Melanie said…

    That blanket is too cute! I love it..I saw it on the lace shawl KAL, and I was just looking through peoples blogs on the Forest Path Stole KAL (I am a member 2) and found you again!
    I want to make one too!

     
  • At 7:20 p.m., Blogger Tandi said…

    That blanket is gorgeous! The detail is beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL