Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Star Is Born

The picture might not be very clear but it's clear enough to see that the first set of blocks is now done. I've already started the second set of blocks where the castle is in the center of the blanket. My goal is to get the castle done by Friday. That will all depend on how much knitting time I get this week. Our SnB is Tuesday so that will help in my endeavours. If I don't get that section done by Friday I'll have no problems getting it done by the end of the weekend. I figure the blanket should be finished by the end of January.

According to the weather reports we have quite a bit of snow coming our way. There is a winter storm warning in effect for the area. I know, I have no right to complain after the mild winter we've had so far. Not to mention the lack of snow. I am glad for all the people that rely on the cold and snow for the livelyhood but I can't stand the stuff. I don't mind the cold. Heck, I wouldn't even mind the snow if I didn't have to walk or drive in it. Yes, I have snow tires on the car. I still hate driving in it. You'd think I'd be used to it by now but I'm not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL