Friday, January 12, 2007

No Spinning Just Knitting

I haven't touched Joy since Tuesday morning. I haven't had huge amounts of time to knit either, but I have managed to get some knitting done. This is the progress I've made on the blanket. If I can get the first star pattern section done this weekend I'll be happy.

Speaking of not spinning, I've decided to join the Friday Night Spinners. I figure this way I'll at least manage to spin one night a week until I finish all the mandatory knitting. Once the two baby blankets are done I'll have more time to spin.

I want to go to Romni tomorrow to get more bobbins for Joy but now I feel like I might be coming down with a cold so I'll have to see how I feel in the morning. If I do manage to go I will get in some knitting time riding the subway there and back. What I am going to try to NOT do is buy roving. I already have a small stash and I don't really need more right now.

I've also decided on one amendment to my Knit From Your Stash rules. The amendment is for the TTC Knit-A-Long. If I do decide to join in May that event is exempt from the rules.

No new weight loss to report either. I've read blogs from some peple who have started losing weight in the new year and I think that's wonderful. I wish everyone on the same journey as I am best wishes for great success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL