Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Is It Really Only 9 Days 17+ Hours???

I wonder if it is because of the Knit From Your Stash 2007 or what but everything looks so tempting. Not only that it feels like it's been forever since I bought yarn and since I bought yarn on Dec. 31st so it's only been 9+ days. Maybe the feeling will change because I had a card from the post office at my door today so I have to go there to pick up my Knit Picks order.

I've started working on the first Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket I have to finish. The baby is due February 15th so I have until then to finish it. I should be alright if the spinning doesn't get in the way too much. I was going to use some Bambi yarn (I think that's what it's called) in an off white colour that I have in my stash. I took it out and now I can't find it. I gave up looking for it. Once I stop looking it will show up. I think I might have taken it to my MIL on Sunday because otherwise I can't see how something I just had in my hands could just disappear into thin air. What did it do? Grow feet and walk away? It's just not possible even with me being so disorganized. This is the yarn I decided to use instead. (yup, the little one is supposed to be a boy so if it isn't I am in trouble) I have 24 balls of the stuff and that will definitely be enough. I don't think it will need more than 12 tops. It will make a bigger blanket because it is closer to DK weight than fingering but that's fine. Now I just have to get busy and KNIT. I think I am going to take the wheel and put it in the carrying case so I don't see it and I'm not tempted. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL