Saturday, January 27, 2007

Talk About Timing

When I said I didn't believe I managed to finish the blanket on time I didn't realize just how close it was. Usher called me around 8:00 PM to let me know I have a new grandson. He was born at 7:16 PM and weighs 6 pounds 15 ounces. I don't have a length yet. They are still doing the newborn baby routine at the hospital. Once I have pictures I'll post with all the rest of the details. Now I can't wait until Monday to block the blanket. I have to mail it out on Monday. I am thinking of steam blocking instead of wet blocking. It will be much faster this way.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 p.m., Blogger Chelle said…

    Congratulations Grandma!!

    BTW, the blanket is gorgeous! No surprises there!

     
  • At 11:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations grandma. I'd say you have a very polite grandson - waiting appropriately until you'd finished the ghan.

    Congrats to all!

     
  • At 1:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations. I'm sure he'll really appreciate the blanket.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL