Friday, January 26, 2007

Show Me Your Desktop

Knitting4Shirley mentioned that Kat is asking that people post pictures of their desktop. So here is the picture on my desktop. It's my son, Joseph, when they went on an outing last spring. When the kids came back they played in the playground for a bit and Paul snapped this shot.



On the knitting front, I am making progress on the blanket. I am more than halfway through the second star section and I should, hopefully, get the blanket done this weekend. I spoke to my DIL and she said the doctor gave her the OK to go back to work so all is fine. Her due date is 19 days away so no matter what the baby will be full term.

I am trying to decide what I will knit after I finish this blanket. I hesitate to pick up and start the second one right away because I am worried about boredom but I joined the Knitoff and I don't want to have to worry about knitting the blanket while the knitoff is going on. So I'll probably cast on for the second blanket once this one is done and hope for the best.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What an enchanting photo! He looks so delighted and the colors are beautiful. Thanks for playing along.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL