Saturday, February 03, 2007

Was Hoping For Pegasus

I saw this on Sandi'sblog and as usual I couldn't resist. Since I collect unicorns I was hoping for a unicorn or pegasus. I know there is a pegasus because Lisais a pegasus but I was a chimera.




You Are a Chimera



You are very outgoing and well connected to many people.

Incredibly devoted to your family and friends, you find purpose in nurturing others.

You are rarely alone, and you do best in the company of others.

You are incredibly expressive, and people are sometimes overwhelmed by your strong emotions.



Not much knitting or spinning going on around here. I haven't even touched my knitting needles since our SnB on Tuesday. How frustrating is that?? I have been so busy with year end at work I come home exhausted and just about manage to eat dinner before I want to just konk out. I had to work late yesterday and I'm going back in a little while to finish things before the bookkeeper comes on Sunday. She thinks she doesn't need more than 2 hours to just check over all the work I did and clean up some stuff I am not sure about. I hope she's right. I am in serious need of some knitting or spinning time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL