Sunday, January 13, 2008

I've Fallen Into A Black Hole!!!

I know I've been silent for a while but there's a good reason. Paul brought me home an iPod the other day and every since I've fallen into a black hole. I've been trying to download my cds to the iPod and since the format I had on my computer is not iPod compatible, I have to do it all over again. So far I've been working on this for about 4 days and I've managed to download over 1600 songs and I've used almost 6 gig of the 80 gig. Originally I wanted the 160 gig and a black iPod but neither were in stock wherever we went and everyone kept telling me the 80 gig is plenty of space. So I decided to tell Paul to forget about the 160 gig and go with the 80 silver. Since I have it in a case, the colour won't matter much anyway.

Not much knitting is going on around here. However, I did manage to finish the first of sock from the January Sockamania Club socks. I've been too busy to do much knitting. Spinning is impossible at the moment. There's no room until a certain old television get's put somewhere else. We're just waiting to get a stand for the new tv. We tried going to a mall this afternoon but it turns out the Sears they have there is an outlet store and all they had was junk. With everything else we had to do today there wasn't enough time to go someplace else and look. Once this is all sorted out I am going to get my Little Gem out of moth balls. I miss her.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 a.m., Blogger Dreams of Yarn said…

    so you are enjoying your new ipod, yay! If there is no room at your place you can bring your little gem over and spin with me anytime lady!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL