Friday, December 14, 2007

Change of Plans

I had my weekend all planned out. I knew I didn't want to tackle Costco on the weekend so I was going to go there today after work and then get Joseph from his grandparents. Tomorrow I was going to go to Wal Mart very early in the morning and then go the Purple Purl to get some things that were left there for me, then come home and run more errands. Sunday is laundry day by the in-laws.

The weather forecast is calling for snow to start tomorrow night and continue all day Sunday. We should get around 20 cm of snow, or 8 inches for you non metric people. That means everything had to be shifted. I still went to Costco tonight but from there I went to The Purple Purl. Of course the plan was for me to go, pick up what was there, have a quick look around and then leave. Hah hah hah. I should have known better. That place is so inviting, it is impossible to walk in and walk out. I got there around 4:30 and left around 7:00.

In addition to the stuff that was waiting for me I also came home with these. It's Malabrigo lace weight. It's 470 yds to 50 grams and the colourway is Emerald Blue. I think I am going to use this for the SOTSII.

I'll have more information about what was waiting for me at The Purl tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL