Thursday, November 29, 2007

Almost There

I am almost finished with the scarf I am doing for Shannon. I love this pattern so much. It can be tedious as it gets longer because it tends to twist in the skinny sections but I still just can't get over the construction. I just have the blocking to do and I just hope I can get around to that before our next snb. If I don't, I am going to be really disgusting and give it to Shannon without it being blocked. The weather is getting colder and I don't want her to have to wait for it just because I couldn't find the time to block it.

The yarn is Rown cotton glace in colour SH723. I can't get the colour to show properly but it is a lovely lavender.

In other knitting, I've finally picked up the Campanula socks once again. I am past the heel and since I know what I did wrong the first time, the same mistake will not happen again. I should get the first sock done this weekend. I am liking the Harmony needles a lot for the Tofutsie yarn. It is much easier and I am not having as much problems with splitting as I was with the regular Options needles.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    EEEEEeeeekkkkk its gorgeous! Cannot wait to wrap it around my neck!

     
  • At 11:59 a.m., Blogger MezzoDiva said…

    That's incredible! Now you have to make one for yourself!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL