Thursday, November 22, 2007

Harmony

On Tuesday the postman brought me my Haromony set. I think I've been spoiled. Knit Picks is an amazing company (NAYY). You can get yarn that is good quality for a fraction of what you pay for it elsewhere and the same holds true for needles. I can't even begin to say how much I love their nickle plated and Harmony wood needles. I used to be a huge Addi Turbo fan. I have a lot invested in their needles and I would trade all of them(except the really long circs like 40cm or longer) for Knit Picks needles. The other day I was trying to knit the mini socks for Sparkle and I decided to try using my 2.5mm Addi lace needle. You know that even with cable on the lace needles being more flexible than the regular Addi's they still can't hold a candle to the Knit Picks cables. With the addition of their wood needles to the line I don't think I will ever get needles from another company.

On the knitting front, I'm working on the puzzle scarf for Shannon. I've almost completed the first 9 sections but I will definitely have to make it longer. The yarn is a Rowan cotton and I'm using 3.25mm needles because I wanted to make sure the cotton wouldn't stretch out once the scarf is done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL