Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Time Flies

I honestly don't know where the time goes. It is difficult for me to believe how old my children are let alone my grandchildren. My daughter Henny's youngest is going to be 3 very soon and they will be cutting his hair for the first time. I wish I could be there but I have to be down in NYC at the end of December so a trip in November just won't be on the radar. Menachem Mendel is just too cute for words and the invitation my daughter sent me doesn't do him justice but it sure comes close. If you're wondering why his hair hasn't been cut yet, read the invitation. It explains it better than I ever could.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats beautiful Rochelle, just beautiful. I'm sorry you cant be there for the special occasion.

     
  • At 3:12 p.m., Blogger Chelle said…

    What a lovely invitation...Menachem is a gorgeous child! Sorry that you can't be there grandma.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL