Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What Next?

I've finished the knitting on that project I can't blog about right now. I just have finishing touches I have to do and that should be done this weekend. Now the question is what do I do next? I have to make something for Joseph's teacher from last year. His wife is expecting sometime this month. I was going to make the Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket but I am not sure I want to get started with a big project right now. Instead, I am contemplating doing the Tulip or Rocket sweater in one colour. I might wait until the baby is born so I can decide which one to do.

I haven't even touched my spinning wheel since last Friday. I've decided to go back to my Friday night spinning because if I don't I'll never get to touch my wheel.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you could make a scarf... a pink one :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL