Sunday, October 14, 2007

Socks

I needed a break from trying to figure out the scarf pattern. I don't want to get so frustrated with it that I end up hated the thing. I really like the look of the pattern. Tomorrow I am going to ask one of the teacher's in Joseph's school for help. I'm told she reads Japanese so maybe she can translate some stuff for me.

October is Socktoberfest. Yesterday also marked the beginning of Sock Wars II. I thought I had joined. This was going to be my first attempt because last year I didn't hear about it until it was too late. This time I missed the post where I was supposed to reply that I was still in so I got booted. It's my fault but all things happen for a reason and it was probably for the best. I've got so much on my plate right now, I guess this is one less thing I have to worry about.

Since I didn't have a Sock Wars sock to work on, I decided to finish the Sockamania Club socks for October. These are named Elegance. They are knit in Lang JaWoll Cotton in colour 54. They are knit from the toe up and I added a k3, p3 ribbing after 7 repeats of the cable pattern because I prefer to have a ribbing on my cuffs.

Now I am going to finish the second On Line sock and knit an entrelac bag for Entrelactober.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 p.m., Blogger Emma said…

    Too bad about Sock Wars. Happy Socktoberfest though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL