Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Noughts & Crosses

September's Sockamania Sock is Noughts & Crosses. The pattern is supposed to be in two colours but I don't do the two colour knitting thing. I like the way the pattern looks so I decided to knit the socks with the pattern in purl sts instead of a different colour. I finished the first sock yesterday. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't show off the pattern as much as I would like but I am please enough with the outcome to go ahead and knit the second sock.

I also re-started the Campanula sock using the new Knit Picks Harmony needles I bought. I love these needles. They are amazing. I see a set of the Harmony needles in my future.

I'm still waiting for the Woolee Winder. I'm rather impatient about it. I just wish it would hurry up and get here already! Two more days left before the weekend so if it doesn't arrive by Friday I won't have it before Monday.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with you on the WW - I ordered mine on Sept 1 and got a note that they were shipping on Sept 2 - can't understand why it's taking so long!

    (I'm stamping my foot in impatience here!)

     
  • At 9:43 p.m., Blogger psalm127 said…

    I am trying to read the web site to make the socks for stamping out cancer. I would like to make them for my Mom who is a breast cancer survivor.

     
  • At 1:05 a.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    That's an interesting idea. I like the texture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL