Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Great Minds Think Alike

I received my Hogwarts Sock Swap package today from Michelle aka Ms. Mandy Ravenclaw. I cracked up when I opened up the envelope. You see, I wanted to send Michelle a Harry Potter note card but I couldn't find any. I didn't want to hold up sending the package so I just wrote a little note and sent it off. Michelle said almost the same thing in her card. I sent Michelle the same exact needles she sent me. I sent her a Harry Potter bookmark! I love everything she sent. Look at the stitch markers, they spell Gryffindor. How cool is that?

I forgot to mention the most important thing. The socks are a perfect fit!! I just love them. I have to get a picture of them on my feet but this will have to do for now.

If that wasn't enough, I received a gift card from my Secret Pal for SP11 today. It's a gift certificate for Red Bird Knits! Now how did she know I love that website? I am going to have a fun time deciding what I want to order.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:13 a.m., Blogger vanessa said…

    nice haul from your swap pal :-)

    thanks for my grandbaby congrats and blanket compliment!

     
  • At 2:25 p.m., Blogger kimbelina said…

    I love the stitch markers -- those are so cute. And a gift card for Red Bird Knits? How fabulous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL