Saturday, August 25, 2007

SP11 Contest #2

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?

My ball winder and swift.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?

Lately, I take mostly socks. I make sure to have enough for 2 pairs depending on how long I will be away.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?

I haven't traveled enough to have a favourite spot.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?

Interweave Knits Favorite Socks. Yes I own it.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?

No
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?

Anything in the lavender/purple family.
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?

Rip it out. I've done it before with hubby looking on and thinking I was nuts.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit?

I don't know if this is unusual but for me it was. After I had my mastectomy I had my knitting with me at the hospital and I was knitting while flat on my back because I wasn't having an easy time sitting yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL