Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Anniversary Paul

It was 16 years ago today that Paul and I got married. Paul you are my soul mate. I love you more today than I did the day we got married. Thank you for being there for me through the good times and the difficult times. Thank you for tenderly dealing with all the baggage you had to deal with. Thank you for loving my children as if they were your own. Thank you for all the support you have given me over the years. You are the most wonderful man and I can't believe how lucky I was to find you after the hell I went through the first time around. You are a wonderful husband and an even better father. Joseph is blessed to have you. Here's to a very long and happy life together. I love you with all my heart and soul.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 p.m., Blogger kimbelina said…

    Happy anniversary! May you have many, many happy and fulfilling years ahead of you!

     
  • At 4:42 p.m., Blogger Vaedri said…

    Happy anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful celebration!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL