Friday, August 10, 2007

Branched Fern KAL Again

I've been thinking about my yahoo group for the socks I designed. The group is very quiet. So I thought I would try and set up a blog so people can post themselves and show off their socks or ask questions etc. If you are interested just email me at yosemite55 AT gmail DOT com.

On the knitting front, I've started the August socks from the Sockamania club. Clue 5 came out for the Mystery Stole so I hope I can get that finished this weekend. There's lots going on in Toronto this weekend so I hope I can at least go somewhere - Taste of the Danforth, Toronto Zoo, just something. Even though it cuts into my knitting time I really need to do something this weekend. Time will tell if we manage that or not.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    Congratulations! I admire everyone who hosts a KAL. It requires a lot of time and energy. I don't usually sign up for KAL's. I get sidetracked too easily. Good luck with the sign ups!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL