Thursday, August 02, 2007

Too Hot To Knit??

It just might be. It's been brutal here all week. When you don't have AC like us it gets even more interesting. To make matters even worse, when we had our Snb on Tuesday and the AC died at the Starbucks where we meet and the place was like an oven. It was actually cooler outside than it was in the store. I couldn't go outside to sit until the sun was below the horizon because the antibiotics I'm taking say no prolonged exposure to the sun. I am sensitive to the sun even when I am not taking any meds that have that on their label so I didn't dare take any chances.

I have managed to get some knitting done when I am at my in-laws. I finished the first side of the Scheherezadestole. I took some pictures this afternoon after I finished the first side and I took pictures of mystery stole 3. The pictures of Scheherezade did not come out as well as I would have liked but it's too hot to even bother to retake them right now so these will have to do.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Post Office assures Your Sockapalooza Pal that delivery will be in "8 to 10 business days"!

    YSP is very impressed with Scheherezade, especially that you are still knitting on it when the weather is so hot! YSP is tempted to just READ until the local heat wave has passed.

     
  • At 10:58 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    Can't wait to see Scheherezade blocked!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL