Friday, July 13, 2007

A Wii-ing We Will Go

I'm going to blame this one on Maggie!! As you may recall, Paul, Joseph and I went up to Maggie's place on Saturday. They have a Wii. Joseph got to play with it for the first time. To say he loved it would be a gross understatement. He's been wanting an X Box 360 for quite some time but he knows that's not going to happen. Paul's birthday was on Wednesday and he decided to use the money he got for his birthday to buy this! Joseph and I went to pick it up (Joseph chose the game and accessories to get). I think we would have gotten one eventually anyway. However, since the stores are having such a difficult time keeping them in stock, and it will be even harder to find the closer we get to Christmas, we decided to try and get one now. It just so happens that the Future Shop that I called had 30 in stock. While we were there looking at the accessories another person came in and bought the game console as well. Now they can build up on the accessories and games a little at a time. The big purchase is over and done with. Now can I get my pink DS? I love all things pink. My Casio camera is even pink. It reminds me of breast cancer awareness. (The truth is I want another wheel and I would rather have another wheel than a DS so there won't be a DS in my future)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    I'm sorry, I just cannot accept responsibility for this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL