Friday, July 06, 2007

Ready For Clue 2

I finished clue 1 last night. The knitting is slower than I'd like. I think it is the stopping to add the beads and the yarn being so fine. I've been knitting socks for a while now and the fingering yarn is quite a bit heavier than the elann.com laceweight. I love the way this is turning out. I think it looks great.

I also started the second sock for the July Sockamania club socks. I am not sure I like the socks worked on the 2.5mm needles so I am going to knit up the second sock on 2mm needles and see if they will fit with the cable. I am also contemplating changing the cable to a cable every 4th rnd instead of every 3rd. I am hoping if it is spread out just a little more the sock will fit better.

Now on to clue 2.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your stole is looking good. I finally decided last night that I would join MS3. Course I don't really need another knitting project.

     
  • At 4:20 p.m., Blogger Yosemite said…

    I know what you mean. I don't really need another project either but that's never stopped me before. Once this stole is done I should finally finish Scherezade. That was mystery stole 2 from last summer. I was moving along so well with it and had to get more yarn and put it aside. I've yet to pick it back up again. I will one of these days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL