Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ratings

I saw this on Barbara's blog.

Online Dating

If I had written my post yesterday with all the colourful words I was thinking I would have had a much different rating. I held my tongue because sometimes Joseph reads my blog.

And speaking of ratings. Paul, Joseph, and I went to the movies this afternoon. I can't even remember the last movie we went to see in the theatre. I think it was Pirates - Dead Man's Chest last summer. Joseph decided on the movie. To be honest I wasn't really thrilled with his choice but I am so glad I went. We saw Evan Almighty and let me tell you I was cracking up. I really really needed the laughter today. I would really recommend this movie. It is very funny.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 a.m., Blogger Micky said…

    I sure hope your job situation gets better for you.
    Thanks for the great comment. I can't wait to see how it turns out either.
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL