Sunday, June 24, 2007

Just The Buttons

I finished and blocked the Rocketry sweater today. I had a bit of a challenge trying to do the twisted row and I don't think I did it right but it was the only way I could get it to work since I am very inexperienced when it comes to colour knitting. I held one colour yarn in my left hand and the other in my right. I kept trying different things to get the yarn to twist but it just came out with the straight lines you see here. I know it has something to do with how you position the yarn when you switch colours but I couldn't get my hands to work properly. All in all, I am happy with the end result. Now I have to find buttons. I went looking today but I didn't have the sweater with me. I'll try and get buttons tomorrow. I saw some really cute ladybug buttons but I wanted to make sure they weren't too small before I bought them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL