Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Home At Last

Elisheva is home!!!! I can't explain it but I am not going to complain about it. All I can imagine is the cultures must have come back and whatever they thought the baby might have, she didn't. The picture on the right is of three of my sons. Shmuel Dovid is on the left. He is my oldest boy and daddy to Elisheva. He is holding Mati. Mati's daddy is Usher and is the one in the middle. Thank goodness he trimmed that beard when I was in NYC. Usher is son number 3 and is holding Elisheva. Next to Usher is Izzy. He's son number 2. Shlomie isn't there. He's in Israel right now. I LOVE the picture on the left. Elisheva is just adorable. I will be in NYC at the beginning of July and I can't wait to hold her and pinch those cheeks.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:28 a.m., Blogger mjm knitting said…

    so glad to hear that your grand-daughter is well and now at home. as for the picture mosaics on my blog, is an option from www.flickr.com

     
  • At 12:29 p.m., Blogger MezzoDiva said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:33 p.m., Blogger MezzoDiva said…

    Such relief! Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. Your boys are gorgeous, teh babies are beautiful - and this picture of Elisheva is too perfect! What a precious panim! And guess who I think she looks like? I really see the resemblance in her face!

    12:29 PM

     
  • At 1:25 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    She looks so happy and healthy, too. Yay! I agree, she looks like you!

     
  • At 1:01 a.m., Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    So glad to hear she is home. What a relief! She is just adorable. Too much cuteness!

    By your post, you seem so much in better spirits. Sending hugs down the 401 to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL