Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rolling Along

I took another look at the pattern for the Forest Path Stole and I read the part for the border over very carefully. I figured out how to knit the border. I have now gone up about 5 triangles. It's a pain in tush because I can't seem to get a smooth flow for it. But I am moving along as fast as I can. I am hoping that when I do the left side border it might go a little easier. It will all depend on the movement for the loop. If I ever do this pattern again I am going to have to see if I can come up with a different border for it. One that I can attach as I go along. Despite the fact that I have to drop one needle etc. to get this done I do think it is knitting up the way it looks in the pictures of the pattern. I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe I can get it done before next weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 a.m., Blogger Micky said…

    Very beautiful!
    I recently got that pattern and got my yarn today. I am just waiting for my new needles and notions to arrive and then I can start.
    While reading through the pattern, I was also wondering about that border. I just figure, by the time I get to that point, it won't look so daunting.
    Good luck on the finishing.
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL