Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tagged Yet Again

Knitting Therapy tagged me with this meme.

Well, I am supposed to tell you 7 little known facts about me and tag 7 others.

I have done this meme before and it's somewhere on my blog but here goes. Maybe I'll actually think of other things that I didn't put in the first time.

1) When I was in high school I joined the band and learned to play the guitar. I'm totally self taught but I used to play a Hofner 12 string that my dad bought me when I was in grade 9. Now I am trying to get it into working order so I can hand it down to my grandson. He wants to learn how to play.

2) My mom had 6 children - 3 girls first and then 3 boys. I am the youngest of the girls.

3) I am 8 years older than my husband but people tell me I don't look my age so you would never know it if you saw us together.

4) I know how to knit and crochet but I have a very difficult time crocheting. When I was pregnant with my 4th child I fell a week before he was born and fractured a bone in my left hand. Now, if I try to crochet I have horrible pains in that hand. I don't have those pains when I knit, only when I crochet.

5) One of the things I would like to do at some point in my life is travel Europe. I have never been to Europe except the Heathrow Airport for a short layover but I would love to go to England, France, and especially Italy.

6) I am ashamed to admit this but I started watching The Young and the Restless again. When Paul and I got married, and we were living by his parents, I got hooked on Y&R because his mom watches it. A few months ago I found myself over there when Y&R was on and I got back into it.

7) I love unicorns and penguins. I collect both of them. I have some penguin stuffed animals, including one that makes penguin sounds. I have a bunch of poreclain unicorns that Paul has bought me over the years. I am very particular about them. Not all unicorns are equal. I don't like it if the horns on the unicorn are too long.

Paul reminded me of my Monopoly collection. I now have about 15 different versions of the game. No wonder my apartment is overflowing with stuff.

I am not going to tag anyone for this meme. If you see it and would like to do it, consider yourself tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL