Thursday, May 17, 2007

Quick Update

I just have time for a quick update. They did the surgery to remove the appendix on Tuesday. The appendix had ruptured. Shayna is doing well. I saw her yesterday. I did indeed manage to get into NY on Tuesday evening. It was doubtful there for a while with all the thunderstorms in Toronto Tuesday night but made it I did. Everyone is hoping Shayna will be out of the hospital by Sunday or Monday. I'll probably go there again later today after I get the kids off to school and then I'll head over to the hospital. I probably won't be around again until I return to Toronto on the 22nd.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thinking of you and glad everything went well for her. Enjoy being there for every second.

     
  • At 8:53 a.m., Blogger Chelle said…

    I'm glad that Shayna's surgery went well. It's a rough go for the family, but a real blessing that you are there to help out during such a stressful time!

     
  • At 10:52 a.m., Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Glad everything went well!

    Your SP10 Hostess, Robyn

    ps - are you going to see the Yarn Harlot on May 25th at Indigo? I'm coming to Toronto!

     
  • At 3:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear everything is okay!

     
  • At 11:48 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    I'm glad you made it to NY to see your grandchild. I hope she makes a quick recovery.

     
  • At 7:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad to hear she's alright! I can imagine that was quite a scare. It's great you could be there to help give love and support.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL