Tuesday, May 01, 2007

soak

Kate/Massachusetts asked about soak. If anyone is familiar with Eucolan Wool Wash, soak is similar. To quote from the back of the paper I have here "soak is biodegradable, rinse-free, phosphate-free and comes in yummy scents that make your fibers smell as great as they look. The innovative formulation revitalizes fabrics and leaves your hand-washables soft, clean, and smelling great. soak is a pure, gentle, and deliciously scented way to wash the delicate items you care about most". I know it is available in the U.S. because I saw places listed on their website - go to Retail Locations listed on the left hand side of their site. I have no affiliation with this company. I am just a satisfied customer. I like the way it smells better than Eucalan and I just like the way it washes better than Eucolan. It's just my opinion and others might not feel the same way about this.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the info on Soak. My LYS in Needham carries it and I will have to try it. I usually use Eucalan but am no thrilled with it! I had a good giggle, too because one of the retailers was listed as "Yazoo City, Massachusetts"...there is no such place in this state but funny none-the-less!

    Have you seen Jean Townsends' new May Sock? I love it!
    http://justmejeanie.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the information ofn Soak. I'm always on the lookout for wool wash.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL