Monday, April 30, 2007

The Final Four

I am done with all the samples I had to knit for The Walker Treasuries Project. I used the Bernat Cool Crochet for all these samples. I still had some left over from the ones I did before so the colours are Denim, Amethyst, and Sage. The green didn't come out so great in the picture but with the name of the pattern being Candle Tree I couldn't resist getting one ball of that colour. I will probably do more but I need a bit of a break so I can get other knitting done. I have 2 sweaters baby sweaters I have to finish in the next 2 and a half weeks and then socks to knit. Lets I forget, I still have to finish the Forest Path Stole.


This is the Aran Diamonds with Popcorns.

This is the Candle Tree. I really love this pattern and it was fun to knit.

This is the Ribbed Lattice with Bobbles. The bobbles were done in a very interesting way over 4 sts so you don't get a hole like you sometimes get with bobbles.

This is the Superimposed Double Wave.

I feel like I've done my share with this project and it feels good. All of Barbara Walker's books are so great. I still want to do some of the mosaic squares but I just don't have the time right now.

It's off to the dentist for me this afternoon. I hate that but it's necessary. I have my knitting so I should get some stuff done while I ride the subway.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 a.m., Blogger Suzann said…

    Your swatches are beautiful. I love seeing the patterns in color and large enough to "really" see the stitch work.
    It is appreciated

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL