Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Pics

As I said in a previous post, my son was in NYC for Passover. He's been uploading the pictures to Facebook so I downloaded more. I don't get to see the grandchildren often so these are real treats for me. This is Yehudis and Yisroel. The last time I saw Yehudis she was about 6 months old. She had a head of hair like her brother does now. She will be 2 next weekend and when I see how long her hair is I am simply amazed. In this picture I can see she is a carbon copy of her mother. The little one is a carbon copy of his dad.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:59 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow, look at the colour of his eyes!

    But who's holding them? I see adult hands, but no head!

     
  • At 6:14 a.m., Blogger Yosemite said…

    I am not sure to tell you the truth. I have to ask Shlomie since he's the one with the camera that took the pictures.

     
  • At 10:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They are just gorgeous little darlings. His eyes are so captivating.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL