Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring Has Finally Sprung!!!!

Well it looks like spring has FINALLY sprung in Toronto.!!!!! Yes I know winter had a late start here as well and the winter wasn't all that bad. However, it feels like it's been cold for so very long and the temps seem like they have been below normal for way too long. Yesterday was gorgeous and today is even better. We are supposed to have a superb weekend with lots of sunshine and plenty of warm temps. I went for a walk yesterday and today. It's the first bit of real exercise I have had in forever. It felt good too. Why I fight it so much when I feel better afterwards I will never know. I am still a lazy at heart, I guess, and I think that's the root of the problem. I have to try and remember how much better I feel after I finish and maybe that will spur me on but I won't count on it. It is so easy to fall back into bad habits and start doing things again that are not good for you. Ask me how I know this tidbit of information? I'm a champion at this.

I'm going to Gemini Fibres tomorrow to pick up Victoria. I can't wait to try her. I will bring her to the spinning clinic that Gemini is having May 5th. Picking her up tomorrow will give us enough time to get acquainted. Pictures will follow once I have them. After I'm done in Mt. Albert I'm off to Keswick to spend the day with Maggie. I love going up there. I love the drive. I love her house. I love her cats. I always come home feeling refreshed. We will probably do some spinning and I am bringing some undyed Polworth and some dyes. It's high time I get over my fear of dyeing fibre.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The weather has been strange everywhere this year, it seems. I need to start walking again. I love taking a daily walk but I keep putting it off. I hope you're enjoying your Victoria!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL