Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Meme

I saw this on Pirk's website and I can't resist memes.

1. What are your initials? RR

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans and Tee Shirt

3. Last thing you ate? Chicken breast and Greek salad

4. Nastiest thing you've ever eaten? Sushi – I don’t like raw food

5. I say Shotgun, you say? Marriage

6. Last person you hugged? My son

7. How many U.S states have you been to? 3

8. What state did you dislike the most? None

9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? 1

10. Does anyone you know wanna date you? My husband.

11. Name something you like physically about yourself. My Eyes - Hazel

12. What is your favorite romance movie? Titanic

13. Who is your best friend? Valerie

14. Why are you still up? It’s afternoon if I were sleeping I’d be sick and I don’t like being sick.

15. Who/What made you angry today? Almost got into a car accident thanks to some idiot that doesn’t know what to do when you see a police car with his siren on flying towards you.

16. Favorite type of Food? Chinese

17. Favorite holidays: All holidays where I get time off work.

18. Do you download music? Not often.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? YUCK!

20. What age did you start noticing the opposite sex? It’s so long ago I don’t remember.

21. Have you ever cheated on a test? Yes. When I was in high school we all came up with this elaborate plan to steal the test. I pretended to fall down the stairs and another girl ran into the office and took the stenciled sheet out of the garbage. We all got suspended from school when one of the girls that wasn’t in on the plan told on us.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? yes

23. Do you love anyone? Yes.

24. Do you like Bush? No

25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No and I never will.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Nope and I don't plan to.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes

28. How much money ya got in ya pocket? None

29. Have you met a real redneck? Yes

30. How is the weather right now? Mostly cloudy

31. What are you listening to right now? Young and the Restless on TV

32. What is your current favorite song? Too numerous to list

33. What was the last movie you watched? Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

34. Do you wear contacts? No

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Doctor’s office

36. What are you afraid of? Dying

37. How many piercings have you had? 20 (10 in each ear with sleeper earrings that I don’t take out)

38. How many pets do you have? None

39. What's one thing you've learned? Take it one day at a time

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Decaf sugar free cinnamon dolce latte

41. What's your favorite book? The Thornbirds

42. Have you ever fired a gun? No I hate guns ... I won't even let Joseph have a toy gun.

43. Are you missing someone? yes

44. Fav. TV show? Ghost Whisperer, House, Criminal Minds, Stargate SG1 just to name a few.

45. Do you have an iPod? MP3 player yes, iPod no.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes

47. If you had a daughter, what would you name her? I had 2 and named them Henny and Chana Leah

48. Who would you like to see right now? My mother but she died a long time ago.

49. Favorite movie of all time? The King and I (brings back memories of my mom)

50. Do you find yourself loved? Yes

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yes

52. Favorite flower? Rose

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter

54. What Magazines are you reading? Knitting or spinning magazines

55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No

57. Have you ever been on stage? No

58. What's something that really bugs you? Drivers that don’t signal when they change lanes

59. Do you prefer scary movies or comedies? Comedies I don’t watch scary movies

60. Do you like Michael Jackson? No

61. What's your favorite smell? Lilac, lavender, coconut

62. Favorite baseball team? Mets

63. Favorite cereal? Cinnamon Life

64. Have you ever milked a cow? No

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 20 hours or so

66. Last time you went bowling? About 20 years ago when I was in a league

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I don’t sleep in weird places

68. Have you ever cut your own hair? Yes

69. Last time you were at work? Tuesday

70. What is the closest orange object to you? The orange light on my USB key.
THE END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL