Friday, April 13, 2007

That Was So Much Easier

Look what came in the mail today!!! I gave up trying to get both books from either Chapters or Amazon in any sort of timely manner so I ordered them from Knit Picks. I haven't had a chance to devour either book but I did glance through both of them and I am a happy camper. I love the spiral binding on the Favorite Socks book. The format on in the More Sensational Knitted Socks book is like the first book. The patterns are nice. Now I need to check out the different constructions.

I also got the Regia Bamboo yarn in two different shades. This stuff is sooooo soft. I can't wait to try it. Unfortunately, that will have to wait because I have some beta testing to do and then I have other things I need to finish first.

I'm feeling better than earlier in the week but I still am not right. The nausea comes and goes but at least the room isn't spinning anymore. I just need time and rest. I am going to go to the doctor on Monday and talk to her about some suggestions Kate gave me in her comments. I also spoke to a friend of mind about his chiropractor and I will look into that as well. I can't stand when these attacks happen and if I can do something to avoid them I will.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I came upon your blog searching for baby blanket patterns. Could you tell me where you found the pattern for the "Sweet Dreams" baby blanket? What a magnificent job you did on that!! I have a feeling it's the blanket from The Spr '97 IK, and my issues start with Fall '97, :( If you could email me at shuswapbc@aol.com and let me know, I would be grateful for the information. Thank you.

    Dianne Rinehart, Pinellas Park, FL

     
  • At 3:34 p.m., Blogger Micky said…

    I hope you feel better soon.

    And I agree with you about Knit Picks. I ordered my Walker books the 11th and got them today(16th). Very fast!
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL