Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Long Weekend - How Nice

I finished two more Barbara Walker Treasury samples. They are both from book 1. You wouldn't know it from the pictures but they are both the same colour. The sample on the right is the Carillon pattern on page 140 and the sample on the left is the Candle Flames pattern on page 161. I used Bernat Handicraft Cotton. I actually like the way they came out. Inorder for the lace to show up more I used black construction paper underneath when I took the pictures to help show the designs more. So that is two more down and about 10 more to go. With this being a long weekend I should be able to get at least 4 more done. I am in the middle of the Filigree pattern on page 161 and if I can get rid of this horrendous headache I might actually finish it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL