Thursday, April 05, 2007

I Still Don't Get It

I received another email from Amazon.ca yesterday. This time it was about the Favorite Socks book by Anne Budd. They said this book had been delayed as well and the estimated ship date for both books was now sometime in May. I cancelled the order. I am so peeved about this I can't even begin to put it into words. I still don't understand it. If someone knows what's up I sure would like to be included in the secret. It all makes no sense to me at all. I've now reordered the books and I should hopefully have them within 2 weeks.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:24 p.m., Blogger LadyLungDoc said…

    Yes, Amazon seems to have big problems with their inventory management system. That's why I prefer to order from mcnallyrobinson.com or indigo.ca

     
  • At 6:25 a.m., Blogger kimbelina said…

    How freaking annoying. I was going to order Favorite Socks this week, but now maybe I'll wait till I can find it in person. Sigh.

     
  • At 6:45 a.m., Blogger Yosemite said…

    Kimberly, FWIW chapters.indigo.ca has it but it is full price and it says ships in 24 hrs. Amazon says ships in 4 to 6 weeks. I ordered both books from Knit Picks. If I knew of another place I could order it at a discount I would have but I only know amazon and chapters here in Canada.

     
  • At 7:46 a.m., Blogger HPNY KNITS said…

    that is so strange. I got mine from Amazon (Favorite Socks book ) 2 weeks ago. I know there are other places to get it though. hope you get one soon.

     
  • At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Yosemite said…

    I know that Amazon.com has it in stock. Amazon.ca now shows it will ship in 4 to 6 weeks. I am going to guess you got the book from Amazon.com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL