Sunday, March 25, 2007

Not In My Wildest Dreams

I am a HUGE Elton John fan. I've only been to about 4 concerts and haven't been for a long time. I tried to win tickets for his concert tonight through CHFI but that didn't happen. Elton mentioned Nov. 28, 1974 when John Lennon fulfilled a bet they had. I was at that concert and it was an evening I will never forget. Back then if you had told me I would be able to listen to a concert live in one place while being someplace else I would have told you you had lost your mind. But that's exactly what I did tonight thanks to the the internet. Being able to watch the concert is not the same as being there but it sure was the next best thing.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:55 a.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    You know, you went to that concert before I was born.

    ::runs away::

     
  • At 6:18 a.m., Blogger Yosemite said…

    I wasn't married yet either and Henny wasn't even a twinkle in my eye yet. That's why I was able to go. I think the last EJ Concert I went to was sometime in the 90's. It's been a LONG time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL