Friday, March 23, 2007

Knit Picks Is Amazing

What is it about Canada that things are released later than in the US? For months I tried to buy Olivia Newton-John's latest cd Grace & Gratitude. It was only available through Walgreens in the US. Of course I couldn't order it from the US because they don't ship to Canada. It was FINALLY released in Canada on Tuesday. That's about 5 months after it was released in the states. That's just not right. Then there was Lace Style. It is still showing available for pre-order at amazon.ca and chapters.indigo.ca. I got sick of waiting so I decided to order it from Knit Picks. I really can't say enough good things about this company. I had ordered a set of their Options needles a while back. After I had placed the order for Lace Style I noticed that a 4mm tip I had wouldn't screw into the cord. I tried another tip I had and it worked fine. So I called Knit Picks and they sent me out another one at no charge. Because they had to send me that they didn't charge me shipping for my entire order!! Now that is amazing customer service.

About the book. There are some things in this book that I really love and there are some that I look at and think who the heck would make such a thing. Overall I think it's alright but I'm not sure if I would have bought it if I could have seen the book before I ordered it, JMHO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL