Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Doctor Phoned

I got a call from the doctor this afternoon. I don't really understand what the ultrasound showed but they said I need to go see a GYN. So I have an appointment to see him on Monday at 10:15 am. Something about cystic lesions and the wall of the uterus being thicker than it should. She said it could be from the femara I was taking for 5 years after the breast cancer. If you are not familiar with it, femara is similar to tamoxifin but I wasn't able to take tamoxifin because I had a blood clot when Joseph was an infant. Since you are at an increased risk for clots when you take tamoxifin I had to take the femara instead. My boss is going to love me by the time all this is over with. I've been taking quite a bit of time off going to the doctor and doing all these tests. I imagine that when I go to the doctor on Monday I'll probably have to have more tests. I really really need a definitive answer as to what's going on soon. I think I'm going to go insane if I don't have answers. The stress is beyond beyond.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:26 p.m., Blogger Chelle said…

    Hugs Rochelle...I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you on Monday.

     
  • At 11:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you get a diagnosis soon. Sometimes it seems like the waiting is as bad as the problem.

     
  • At 5:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hugs and prayers to you, Rochelle. I know how hard the waiting is. Kate/Massachusetts

     
  • At 10:31 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    I hope all turns out well. Your boss will have to deal. You need to take care of yourself first!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL